HOW TO Install Route24.net Accelerator Software|
To install the Route24.net Accelerator Software on your computer, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: It may be a good idea to print this page for easy reference during installation.
The minimum system requirements are a Pentium 200MHz (or equivalent) with
64MB RAM, and at least 5MB of hard-drive space. Route24.net Accelerated Dialup works
with Internet Explorer 4.0 (or later) and Netscape Communicator 4.0 (or later).
- If you haven't signed up for Route24.net's Accelerated Service, YOU MUST DO SO FIRST!
- Click here to download the installer.
- When prompted to Open or Save, choose Open.
- Once the download has completed, Setup will begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until software installation is finished (just choose all defaults).
3. Starting Route24.net Accelerator.
- Route24.net Accelerator is automatically started when your computer
- Acceleration will begin as soon as a supported browser (such as Internet
Explorer or Netscape) or a supported email client (such as Microsoft Outlook or
Eudora) is started.
- On some Windows platforms a bubble icon will appear when the Acceleration
Service has been established. On all other Windows platforms, you can verify
that Acceleration has been established by hovering over the Route24.net Acceleration
tray icon (you should see a "24 Accel Service Enabled..." message).
4. Using Route24.net Accelerator.
- Browse the web or download email as you normally would.
- Your web access or email access will be automatically accelerated by
- If you desire to stop the application, select Stop 24 Accelerator
from the pop-up menu, or if you desire to exit the application completely, click
Exit from the pop-up menu. For more information on completing these tasks, see the Usage Guide.
5. Further Assistance.
- For more information, consult the Usage Guide.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (especially the Changing Image Quality Settings portion.)
- If you experience problems downloading, installing or running Route24.net Accelerator,
consult the Troubleshooting section for further assistance.
- Still having trouble? Feel free to contact us for
product support or feedback.